Johann Jacob Stauffer
M, b. circa 1682, d. before 1753
|Father-CAN||Ulrich Stauffer b. 14 Mar 1652, d. 1719|
Johann Jacob Stauffer was born circa 1682.1 He was the son of Ulrich Stauffer. Johann was the probable son of Ulrich Stauffer.1 Johann Jacob Stauffer was a Mennonite in Eppstein, Bayern, Germany, in 1724.1 He died before 1753 in Eppstein, Bayern, Germany.1
- [S1063] Richard W Davis, Stauffer/Stouffer Part 1 p. 66.
M, b. circa 1685, d. 1749
|Father-CAN||Rudolph Landes b. 1662, d. 5 Apr 1705|
Jacob Landes was born circa 1685.1 Jacob was the probable son of Rudolph Landes.2 Jacob Landes was the son of Rudolph Landes. Jacob Landes was also known as Jacob Landis. He married Mary (?)3 Jacob Landes was a Mennonite in 1717.2 He immigrated circa 1726 to Pennsylvania.3 He was naturalized between 11 April 1743 and 13 April 1743 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania. under the religious provisions made for Quakers.4,5 He lived in Franconia Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.6 He died in 1749.6
- [S1137] Richard W Davis, Landis/Landes pgs 15, 25.
- [S1137] Richard W Davis, Landis/Landes p 15.
- [S1137] Richard W Davis, Landis/Landes p 25.
- [S102] Persons Naturalized in the Province of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Archives, p 306, as "Jacob Landtes."
- [S1137] Richard W Davis, Landis/Landes p 25, where year alone is mentioned.
- [S1064] Richard W Davis, Reiff p. 24.
M, b. circa 1590, d. 1633
|Father-CAN||Jacob Reyff b. 29 Sep 1566|
Jacob Rÿff was born circa 1590.2,1 He was the son of Jacob Reyff and Anna Buman. Jacob was the probable son of Jacob Reyff.1 Jacob Rÿff was also known as Jagil Rÿff.2 He married Annali Tanner on 28 February 1613 in Wädenswil, Switzerland.2,1 Jacob Rÿff died in 1633.2,1
|Annali Tanner d. a 1640|
F, d. after 1640
Annali Tanner married Jacob Rÿff, son of Jacob Reyff and Anna Buman, on 28 February 1613 in Wädenswil, Switzerland.1,2 Annali Tanner lived "1634 and 1637" at Zwagg Hoff, Wädenswil, Switzerland.1,3 She died after 1640.1
|Jacob Rÿff b. c 1590, d. 1633|